Monday, July 21, 2008

*** I thought I would post an update on this Blog, It would seem that my friend Faith has had a few problems with her Blog and has had to remove it for now. I hope that I will soon be able to give you more information on where to find her. I wish her all the luck in the world and hope that things sort themselves out soon. ***

One of my friends has a really great website/blog and I thought I would give her a mention here so some of you can go over and look...

Faith has been a great support with her kind words here on my blog for some time now and whenever I get a message from her it makes me smile...

to go to Faiths' blog click here... Faith

I hope it makes you smile too...

Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the sweetest!!! *smooch*

You're blog makes me happy.