Monday, August 18, 2008


As some of you may know I'm trying to lose weight and get fitter. One of the things I've been toying with is to start running. Yes I know this may come as a shock to some people who know me but I really want to do it and I think it will give me something to aim for. I think that in a year I would like to be able to run a 5km race.

I know that I will have to work hard but I know I can do it. With a little help...

I've been looking at and for running websites and I thought I would post some links to them for everyone:


Non Vegan Sites:

Ransacker (running shoes finder that makes a payment to charities for every link buy)
Runners World U.K (best running magazine)

Running Podcasts:

Jog Tunes (indie music to jog to)

I hope these help you and I will keep you posted about what happens with me...

Bear. X

No comments: