Thursday, October 30, 2008

I thought I would give you a quick update and let you know what I've been up too and why I've not been posting for the last few weeks...

So I went for a drink with a mate who runs one of the shops in the company I work for. She told me that they had been talking about me in her area meeting and how I was good at my job and all. *BLUSH*

She told me there was a job going at one of the stores in her area. She said that I should give them a call and see what was going on. The job applications had closed the day before but they were interested in talking to me about it if I was game.

So Baz and I headed down the next day and I spoke to the manager and he did indeed want me to apply. So after three long hours of filling in my application I sent it in. 

They offered me a interview this Monday just gone and late yesterday they called and offered me the job as assistant manager of the Greenwich store in south London. It's just next to the Thames and a minuet walk from the big park with the Royal Observatory in it. I can get to work by boat most of the way or I can travel through the docklands, it's so nice I can't wait to start... 

Talking of starting thats only 3 days away (Monday) and tomorrow is my last day at my old job. I'm sure over the next week or so I will have time to update you but please don't think I've forgotten you...

Bear. X


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you were!!!

I'm glad to hear about the new job. :)