Baked Rocky Road Brownies
1 ½ cups all-purpose Flour
1 ½ cups Vegetable Oil
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
2 tbs Egg substitute
2 tsp Vanilla
2 tbs Water
1 ½ cups chopped Walnuts
1 ½ cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 ½ cups Vegan Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 170c degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt, egg substitute.
- In a jug mix the Vanilla and water together.
- Add the oil and the vanilla mix to the dry ingredients, and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for two minutes.
- Stir in the nuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out with fudge crumbs. Be careful not to over bake.
- Remove from the oven and let brownies cool on a wire rack.
- Cut your Rocky Road Brownies into desired size and shape.