Saturday, September 10, 2011

Test Post

So yesterday Google released an iPhone application for Blogger. I should say it's a long time coming, but I'm very pleased with it so far.

I've always wanted to blog more often and this app does mean I don't have to have my laptop with me to do so.

The only problem I can see is that it doesn't let you play around with the layout, so it looks like all the pictures have to go at the top of the feed.

Another issue that may get some people is that you can't turn the keyboard so you are left typing on the small keyboard in portrait mode.

I'm not sure yet but I think that this app could make blogging a lot easier because it's just like sending a text. Well done Google/Blogger it will be interesting to see where you go with this.

Bear x


No comments: