Thursday, January 04, 2007



Sweet Mango Salad

For the salad mix together:

1 x Mango chopped
1 x Red Onion chopped
1 x Red Chilli de-seeded and chopped
3 x Salad Onions chopped

For the dressing mix together:

1 x Juice and Zest of a Lime
2 x Light Olive Oil
1 x tsp Sugar
1 x tbsp Garlic
1 x tbsp Ginger
Salt & Pepper

Mint Leaves chopped to garnish.

This is a great salad with real zest and flavour and sure pot a smile on my face.

I found this and thought it was fun too...


What Flavour Are You? I taste like Bread.I taste like Bread.


I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking. What Flavour Are You?

No comments: