Monday, September 17, 2007



I have been thinking after the comment from one of my visitors about the fact that I didn’t have a box on the questionnaire at the side of this page for Fruitarian’s to tick.

I was going to include a box for them but to be truthful I have always seen this blog being about the abundance of vegetables and fruit has always been there but not the main focus, I think this may be because for 4 or more years of my life I wasn’t aloud to eat any fruit as I had damaged my stomach so badly from my bulimia that the fruit would make me sick. So I’m now only just discovering fruit again.

This brings me to the next part of my posting tonight. If you have a recipe that you think others would like to see and you maybe don’t have a blog to post it on then why not be my guest and let me post it for you? All you need to do is e-mail me a jpeg of the food and the recipe with a description of how to prepare it. The recipe can be cooked or un-cooked, the only thing I ask is that its Vegan.

Now you may think why would I want to post a recipe on this site? Well I will tell you, up to 70 people a day look at this blog (I know it freaks me out a little) another reason to post is that no matter how many recipe books we all have there is nothing better than having a recipe from a friend with all their tweaks and tips to add that extra bit. And finally it’s nice to have something in print, even if it’s on this little blog. I can’t even begin to tell you what it feels like to have a recipe in print I’m just waiting to see my recipes in the next issue of Funky Raw.

So here is your chance… e-mail them to veganbear@mac.com please include your name and if you have a blog that you would like listed with your recipe include that too. I will not however post your e-mail address in the posting.

Bear. X

No comments: