Monday, September 17, 2007



I'm on my soap box again...

Foot and Mouth is back in England again only a few weeks after we got the all clear from the last outbreak. The last outbreak came from a Government laboratory that develops vaccines. The new outbreak has been linked to the same strain.

When will we learn to stop playing God? We have to look at how and what we are eating.

I understand that not everyone wants to stop eating meat and no matter how much I want everyone too it’s not going to happen.

I just wish that people would stop and look at what’s going on, maybe even think for once.

So if you eat meat I would like to ask you to do one thing for me, stop eating meat for just one day a week. You don’t even have to go raw, I just want you to think about your health and the health of the world.

As you sit reading the newspaper or watching the news give a thought to all the thousands of animals they will be killing to stop something that man has started.

Bear. X

No comments: