Saturday, November 17, 2007


Yesterday we were told that the lease on our shop had come to an end and we where closing the doors for the last time on Christmas eve.

As I'm sure you will understand how sad this has made all at work feel but we have over the last six months really worked hard to turn the shop around and if asked I think we have done an amazing thing with it. Waterstone's has been great and really proved to me how good they are as an employer, not only did they take the time to talk to every member of staff but they will be offering us other jobs in shops in London.

I'm sure I will be able to tell you more later but for now I have to think about what and where I want to work. But for now I want to think about going out with a *Bang* and work our socks of to make the last month one of the best there...

Bear. X

No comments: