Friday, January 04, 2008


How do you fit one shop into 1200 totes?

You get 13 members of staff 25 stocktakers and 2 auditors, 8 1/2 hours, 6 toilet rolls and as much caffeine as you can drink...

I thought I would explain why I have not blogged every day over the last month. As you know the shop that I work in closed down on Christmas eve and over the last few weeks we have been getting it ready to be packed away and shifted to a warehouse ready to return it all to the publishers.

Today we had to load 1200 black dusty totes onto 2 16 wheelers, not fun as most of them we couldn't even lift more than 4 feet...

I feel like I have done 4 rounds with Big Daddy... Ouch... Ouch... 

And to top it all off I've just had a really shit hair cut...

So I have one week today till I finish at this store, then a weekend of R & R and its off to High Street Kensington...

Bear. X

No comments: