Monday, September 05, 2011


Brighton or Bust

No not really but it got your attention? It's a time for change I think. As the sun light is getting weaker and the air is a little colder than the week before I feel that change is all around us. If it wasn't for the council sending men around two weeks ago to cut the tree back outside our apartment I would even go to saying that the tree has put on its fall colours.

One of the first things I should say is I've been looking at how I could improve my blog, this has meant I have been reading lots of books and other peoples blogs to get an idea of how my blog should look and what should be in it.

I'm about to take my first trip into Scotland to see my close friend Drew (pictured above) Baz and I have now been separated for about nine months and it's time to move on. Having said that we still share a house so we get on well and everything was done how one would wish a relationship would end, no shouting but a few tears.

It wasn't important for us to tell everyone what was going on as we both feel it was very much something we wanted to deal with together.

Other new is that it has also become time to sell up and move on, this apartment has been in my life for far to many years and I feel that it's time to leave it. It's an amazing estate and I have one or two friends that I will miss but I'm sure it will not be goodbye.

So where too? I'm not really sure I've been toying with closer to work but I will miss north London. You'll have to watch this space to find out more.

And now for the important part... the blog.

I work a lot of hours and do like spending my free time chatting to Drew but as he and I have talked about it's not always helpful to have no other interests other than chatting to friends. So what am I going to write about?

I think I need to bring back more food and recipes, reviews of vegan food products. I will start looking at some of the companies behind the products and how they got where they are.

I also think I need to talk a bit about working in a vegan company, for most of you it's only a dream, for me it is a dream come true. I would like to pass on a few wise tips about starting your own market business (I hope to do this with the help of a few friends).

I hope also to have some guest bloggers and maybe even open the blog to submissions. If you have something you would like to say please e-mail me at veganbear@me.com

Well that rounds it up for tonight I'm sure there will be a lot more to share with you in the coming weeks and months.

Bear x

No comments: