Monday, December 12, 2011

Countdown to Scotland



So the countdown is now on... By this time tomorrow I will be sitting on a coach heading to Edinburgh, bags stored in the belly of the beast...

I've got a really crazy week coming up, firstly I have to sign my tenancy agreement on the new house on Wednesday and then the rest of the week will be shopping and getting the cottage to look like a home for Christmas.

Drew has been great and so to has his mum who has given us all of the white goods we will need for the kitchen. This may not sound like much but it will save a fair few pennies.

Drew has picked his room leaving me with the two upstairs rooms, one is to be my bedroom and the other is to be a guest/study/drying room for washing.

I said a bedroom is for sleeping but I'm really excited about buying a bed and making it my space. BT hasn't been so good in getting there act together so I'll not have internet till the 28th December so I'm not sure if I'll get to update this till then. None of the iPhone apps are much cop when it comes to writing blog posts.

I'm off now to say goodbye to some friends, I'm not going to get to see many of them before I go as I've had this cold and have spent most of the last week in bed sick, isn't it always the way when you have a little time off you get sick...

If I don't get to say it before Christmas, I hope you all get what you want and get to spend it with those you love. Keep them close and tell them what they mean to you.

Bear x

No comments: