Vegan Sheezy Bacon Bites
Serves: 24 Balls (bite size)
2 tubs of Vegan Original Cream Sheese
2 tbsp Vegan Mayonnaise
¼ cup fresh herbs, chopped (Chives work well here)
1 cup of grated Strong Cheddar Style Sheese
2 cups of Vegan Bacon flavoured bits (available from all good supermarkets)
- Add the fresh chopped herbs, pepper and combine.
- Mix in the grated Sheese.
- Cover and place in the fridge for an hour to firm up a little.
- Place the Bacon flavoured bits onto a plate
- Take the Sheese mix from the fridge and roll into bite size balls, roll them in the Bacon bits and set aside on a plate.
- Cover and fridge again till firm.
- Serve on crackers or with a salad and French toast. These are also nice served with a Cranberry or berry jam.